Saturday, April 13th at Rutgers Football Stadium
GPS Address: HighPoint.com Stadium, 1 Scarlet Knight Way, Piscataway Township, NJ 08854
Directions via Google Maps: Link
Parking instructions: Parking is free. Please park in the Scarlet lot, which is the lot right in front of the stadium off Stuphen Road.
Upon Arrival: Enter the stadium’s West Gate entrance. You will be greeted by a staff member who will guide you to the registration area.
What is Provided: adidas t-shirt, Gatorade water bottle, 150th Anniversary Rutgers Poster
What to Bring: mouthguards (mandatory. We will have them onsite for sale for athletes who are in need), cleats, additional football accessories (gloves, headbands, etc), and any medical needs (inhalers, prescriptions)
Athletic Trainers: Athletic Trainers will be provided and will be stationed on the 50 Yard Line of the Home Sideline under the Gatorade tent.
Field Surface: The Stadium field surface is artificial turf. We recommend athletes wear football cleats.
Parents: We respectfully ask that parents refrain from being on the field at any time. We encourage picture taking from the stands and touring the stadium along the main concourse.
Coaches: Our coaches are some of the top high school coaches, from both public and private high schools in New Jersey.
Combine component: all combine events will be organized and executed by Youth 1 Athlete Combine Testing (Y1ACT). Combine results will be delivered, via email, by Y1ACT after the event.
ATHLEAD EVENT DAY AGENDA
9:30 am - Check-In Opens on Stadium Concourse
- Players/Families should enter through West Gate
- Players/Families should arrive no later than 10:15 am in order to complete Check In prior to taking the field
11:00 am - Welcome on-field (Stadium Field)
11:05 am - Dynamic Warm Up (Athletic Republic)
11:25 am - Combine Training & Testing
- Athletic Republic will be on hand to work with athletes. Athletes will be taught how to perform tests as well as techniques to take the combine tests.
- Combine Tests Include: 40 yard dash; Short Shuttle; Vertical Jump; Broad Jump.
12:40 pm - Individual Football Drills led by top high school coaches
1:25 pm - Competitive Drills and 1 on 1 competitions
2:00 pm - Leadership Development Speakers (Parents + Athletes)
2:30 pm - ATHLEAD event concludes
2:30 pm - Rutgers Pre-Game Activities
- Rutgers Activities are open to public and ATHLEAD families
- Rutgers Football Legends Meet and Greet (Autographs)
- Rutgers 150 Celebration and Activities (Bounce Houses + Food Experiences + Tailgating Activities)
3:30 pm - Rutgers Football Spring Game Kick-Off (Free Admission)
4:15 pm - ATHLEAD Athletes Recognized on the Field